[COFF] Safelights (was: "9 skills our grandkids won't have")

Adam Thornton athornton at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 15:21:49 AEST 2022

No idea at all how old it was.  I mean, a) I was a kid, and b) it was the first darkroom I'd ever seen so I had no basis of comparison.  I'm sure it was at least one and maybe more generations of hand-me-down by the time I got to use it.  But, I mean, "good enough for middle school kids, and we got it for free" was probably good enough, right?

Adam