[COFF] [TUHS] Re: project athena (was Re: Setting up an X Development Environment for Mac OS)

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Sat Feb 11 04:43:27 AEST 2023

> Dan Cross wrote:
>> Oh yeah, I imagine [SUPDUP] was implemented on Lisp machines, probably
>> for connecting to ITS. Lars, do you know?
>
> I don't know if it was first implemented on ITS or Lisp machines, but
> one of those two.

I think this quote from the ITS program settles it.  At this point the
CONS prototype Lispm was only just up and running.  DAM is David Moon.

        TITLE SUPER DUPER IMAGE TELNET

; This program allows one to log in to one ITS from another.
; The full characteristics of the terminal are preserved.
; DAM, May 1975