[COFF] Reading PDFs on a mobile. (Was: Requesting thoughts on extended regular expressions in grep.)

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Sat Mar 4 20:15:33 AEST 2023

Hi,

Grant wrote:
> Even inventorying and keeping track of the books can be time
> consuming.  --  Thankfully I took some time to do exactly that and
> have access to that information on the super computer in my pocket.

I seek recommendations for an Android app to comfortably read PDFs on a
mobile phone's screen.  They were intended to be printed as a book.  In
particular, once I've zoomed and panned to get the interesting part of a
page as large as possible, swiping between pages should persist that
view.  An extra point for allowing odd and even pages to use different
panning.

--
Cheers, Ralph.