[COFF] Fwd: Useful Shell Scripts Network Connections , Logins and Block hacking attempts

steve jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Thu May 11 15:58:51 AEST 2023

> On 11 May 2023, at 09:56, KenUnix <ken.unix.guy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Useful Shell Scripts Network Connections , Logins and Block hacking attempts

I found this content on Medium as a ‘members only’ article, published 5 April, 2023.
A 2nd article of “useful shell scripts”

	<https://medium.com/@Beck_Moulton/useful-shell-scripts-2-df9cbcf6bdd8>

Author handle is "Beck Moulton”, who does Java according to their Bio.

	"Focus on the back-end field, do actual combat technology sharing”

	<https://medium.com/@Beck_Moulton/about>

There’s Golang and Rust threads and more.

==============

I didn’t see any attribution of source in the articles.
The snippets have the feel to be from some standard source, but I didn’t identify it.

	<https://medium.com/@Beck_Moulton/useful-shell-scripts-f846350eb1ae>

		#1 According to the PID input by the user, filter out all the information of the PID
		#2 Display all information about the process according to the process name
		#3 View information about the user based on the user name
		#4 Check the connection status of tcp
		#5 Display system performance

==============

A random github page from 2014, a “Linux Admin Cheatsheet”, for anyone wanting more.
Not a recommendation, not a comment on suitability or quality of content.

	<https://github.com/crhuber/linux-cheatsheet>

cheers
steve

--