[COFF] Useful Shell Scripts Network Connections , Logins and Block hacking attempts

segaloco via COFF coff at tuhs.org
Fri May 12 15:02:25 AEST 2023

You can relegate any Linux grumbles from me to the cheap seats.  It's my daily driver as it is for many folks, I certainly wouldn't steer discussion away, my opinions on the matter are informed by my own biases after all...

Can't complain too much though, I keep coming back to Linux for the hardware support...due to the nature of the BSD licensing there are probably a lot more BSDish drivers floating around out there than we see, but they're only in use by a select few.

- Matt G.