Compiling BSD2.11 w/DEQNA support

Danny R. Brown sysyphus at crl.com
Fri Dec 1 15:37:28 AEST 1995

Greetings:
  All I did was add 1 DEQNA, 3 DLV's (total 4), 1 DLV. Has anyone tried
this? The Makefile proceeds without errors until the final (massive)
link run. Then it says
                        too big for type 431
and exits code 2.
I tried playing with Makefile, deleted some modules, like the rk, which
I do not have, and moved a couple around. Same result.
Obviously I'm new at this. Any assistance appreciated.

*      A Personal Message from   *                BASILISK              *
*          Danny R. Brown        *     "Try our other fine flavors!"    *
*       ( sysyphus at crl.com )     *            (404) 392-1691            *
*        Pager:(404)397-0516     *            LYNC host mode            *