New version of Apout simulator

Warren Toomey wkt at dolphin.cs.adfa.oz.au
Tue Nov 28 12:04:32 AEST 1995

All,
	It looks like this old PDP unix mailing list is going well, from all
the questions & answers going past. Does anybody know of software to archive,
catalogue, search and retrieve mail archives via the Web?

	My v7 a.out simulator is now working pretty well. I still can't run
/usr/games/chess, but I can compile a kernel from scratch using v7 cc,
and I can also compile the /usr/bin programs using v7 cc. The latest version
is available at ftp://minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au/apout2.1beta.tar.gz

P.S If you know of anybody else who would like to join the mailing list,
please let them know about it. The more people we have helping each other
out, the better.

Cheers,
	Warren