PDP-11/04 serial pinout (fwd)

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Mon Nov 24 13:20:46 AEST 1997

----- Forwarded message from Nickolai Zeldovich -----

[Nickolai, a message posted to the vmsnet.pdp-11 and alt.sys.pdp11 newsgroups
 should also get some answers for you!	-- Warren]

	From: Nickolai Zeldovich <kolya at zepa.net>

Hi,

I was wondering if you could answer a simple (or maybe not, I'm not all
that sure) question about PDP machines for me. I managed to get a
PDP-11/04, I believe, but it had no console with it. All it has on the
back is a RS232-looking plug with some unknown to me pinout. Would you be
so kind as to give me some information or pointers how to hook up any sort
of an input/output device to it?

-Thank You.
Nickolai Zeldovich.

--
| Nickolai Zeldovich      | ZEPANET              | UCF Math Department      |

----- End of forwarded message from Nickolai Zeldovich -----