Ultrix for PDP-11

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Fri Apr 3 08:41:49 AEST 1998

Briefly, Jean tells me the stuff I saw on his web page (early DEC support)
is called UNIX V7M RELEASE 2.1. There's a copy of _a_ V7M in the archive, but
I've asked Jean to look at his tape so we can compare contents.

John Holden, as you saw, also has a tape with lots of pre-built kernels.
I've asked John if we can get a copy of this tape too.

A few people mentioned Ultrix for the PDP-11. This is probably a dumb
question, but I assume DEC still owns these systems. Would it be possible
(and/or worth it) to ask DEC to make it freely available to licensees?

I guess we could ask Bob Supnik about it.

Thanks again,
	Warren