Bug in Bob Supnik's Emulator!

Tim Shoppa shoppa at alph02.triumf.ca
Fri Apr 3 10:00:40 AEST 1998

> I suspect the FP emulation in Bob's Emulator, so it might be worth
> watching the floating point values in the program. Bob mailed me during
> the week, and I sent him a virgin binary of factor so he could verify that
> there is a bug.

More evidence of a bug is that 'vi' doesn't work right under Bob
Supnik's emulator, either.  At one point Steven Schultz made some
private speculations to me about where the problem might be, but
I've forgotten the details.  Is it possible that these two bugs
are both due to FP emulation?  Does the 2.11BSD 'vi' even use
the FP registers?

Tim. (shoppa at triumf.ca)