License AU-1 arrives!

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Tue Apr 7 10:46:42 AEST 1998

In article by John Holden:
> 	Perhaps we should ask SCO to issue licence AU-0 to Warren, in keeping
> with his work on maintaining interest in old versions of Unix and we all
> know that computer programmers start counting from zero!

I like that :-) and will pass it on to Dion. I think mine's in the mail
already, though. And of course I'm away for Easter, so it'll sit forlorn
in my mail box until Tuesday next week.

For those people interested in the PUP Archive, once their license arrives.
It is still changing (growing), as we get stuff. We plan to do a `freeze'
of material around the end of April, and cut a CD image then.

Anybody who wants a CD copy will get this CD image. The archive will diverge
from the CD of course, but I will be providing ftp access. We don't want to
create new images more than once or twice a year. You will need to pay the
volunteers to burn and mail you a CD.

Cheers,
	Warren