Receipt of 12 License Details

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Wed Apr 8 08:07:19 AEST 1998

In article by Neil Johnson:
> I'm actually a bit happy to see I'm not on the list. I was
> a little disappointed that only 12 people had applied given
> the number of signatures on the petition.
> Neil

Afert sleeping on it, and inspecting the bundle of 12 from Dion yesterday,
I see the AU-12 license is dated 16th March. Now I know SCO took their
license fee from my account on the 24th of March. Therefore I suspect that
licensing haven't passed the paperwork on to Dion, for those licenses
processed after the 16th March.

This probably indicates that there are more licenses still in the works.
I should get some mail from Dion today, and I'll pass on anything relevant.

	Warren