Extending the cheap SCO src license

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Tue Aug 4 14:15:23 AEST 1998

In article by User Rdkeys Robert D. Keys:
> Do any of us really want SysV?

Not me :-)

> Where SCO would feel that we are too close to home, then maybe only a
> binary license of some sort would be all that we could collectively expect.
> What about something like 386BSD?  That began in the 4.3BSD era if I am

I've got 386BSD 0.1 sources, but no binaries.

> reading things corectly, and it sure walks and quacks like the real thing.
> These kinds of things, I would think, are of merit to keep archives of,
> for the purposes and goals that we collectively seem be be heading towards.

I collect most anything :-) UNIX, Unix, [1234]BSD, Minix etc etc.
Don't really want System III or V though, or Slowaris.

Ciao,
	Warren

	by minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au (8.8.8/8.8.8) id PAA17431
	for pups-liszt; Tue, 4 Aug 1998 15:10:08 +1000 (EST)