John Lions

Dave Horsfall dave at fgh.geac.com.au
Thu Dec 10 20:35:19 AEST 1998

It's possible that my incoherent outburst may have offended a few people,
in which case I apologise.  In my defence, I would like to say that Dr.
John Lions was my lecturer at Uni of NSW, and I still remember him saying
that he and Ken Robinson (anyone know how he's doing?) saw this article in
CACM, and were going to write off for it.  Thus from little acorns do
mighty oak trees grow, or however the aphorism goes...

Requiescat In Pace.

PS: In the "2nd Book," look under the "Acknowledgements" section; I helped
him with the NROFF layout (I printed chapters on an LA36 Duckwriter (as we
called them!) to see how they were formatted).

--
Dave Horsfall VK2KFU  dave at geac.com.au  Ph: +61 2 9978-7493 Fx: +61 2 9978-7422
Geac Computers P/L (FGH Division) 2/57 Christie St, St Leonards 2065, Australia