Unix History Diagram

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Wed Dec 16 08:17:01 AEST 1998

All,
	Goodness, that was a lot of email :-) I spent the night playing with
the Graphviz tools, and my first drawing of the UNIX family tree is now on
the web page I mentioned yesterday

	http://minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au/Unix_History/

I've fixed the broken HTML so that Lynx will read the pages. I haven't
had a chance to convert all the version/date information that was sent in,
and I probably won't get to it before January.

Mind you, if people convert it into the file format I'm using, and mail it
to me, then it will be included immediately :-)

Anyway, thanks for all the feedback, and I'll get to it eventually.

Cheers,
	Warren

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.1/8.9.1) id JAA20983
	for pups-liszt; Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:32:08 +1100 (EST)