PDP Free to good home...

Michael Kraus belfry at nsw.bigpond.net.au
Thu Dec 31 02:13:57 AEST 1998

G'day all...

I've got a DEC Pro/350 machine (including Pro OS and manuals, etc), as
well as a serial printer for it.

I've been planning on putting UNIX on it, and tracking down a network
card for it.  However, I don't really have enough time or space to do
such.

It is a PDP (unsure if it is a PDP-11 or not... I did find out, but that
was a while ago). I'm pretty sure that you will be able to get it to run
UNIX (v6, I think).

Rather then let it sit useless in my hall, I thought one of you guys (or
girls, as the case may be) may appreciate it more than what I currently
am.

The only cost involved would be the cost of getting yourself here,
picking it up and taking it back home.  FYI, I live in Paddington (NSW).

Email me if you are interested.

Michael.

P.s. It is in my posssesion as my father is a doctor and it was in use
for many years in his practice.  (Its only recently that they upgraded
as it suited the purpose so well!)