DRAFT of license for ancient UNIX sources

Allison J Parent allisonp at world.std.com
Wed Feb 25 22:05:50 AEST 1998

<I expect that the cost will initially cover NO media. From what Dion
<is saying, SCO doesn't even have copies of these systems! I will suggest

I find this distressing as putting up unix an my 11/73 is dependent on
availability of all the correct parts being available(drivers et al).

While I believe thre are versions that can be put on the machine I do
not know enough to speculate how or what device requirements there would
be.  What comes to mind, can it be configured to exploit the hardware?
Or maybe the question should be is there a copy complete enough that has
all of the installion templates?

<to them that, if we can put together a CD-ROM image, perhaps they can
<distribute the image with every license.

That would make sense, readable under dos, linux?

<If not, the license allows us to exchange copies of the systems, provide
<we get written authorisation from SCO. The licensing people there are
<going to get awfully sick of me asking for written authorisation, otherwi

Definately should be written notification for manageability at their end.

Allison