No subject

norman at nose.cs.yorku.ca norman at nose.cs.yorku.ca
Tue Jul 14 04:59:47 AEST 1998

A postscript to my note on the old manuyals (typed into the
editor but not written out before I sent the mail!):

A note on distributing this stuff: I asked Dennis about it before
I started my project, and he thought there should be no real
problem making the text generally available, but that it would
be appropriate for the official repository to be at Bell Labs
(now a once-again-visible subsidiary of Lucent Technologies).
That seems pretty sensible to me.  I doubt there's a problem
putting them in the PUPS archive, but it would be politic to
check with Dennis first.

	by minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au (8.8.8/8.8.8) id NAA01345
	for pups-liszt; Wed, 29 Jul 1998 13:55:27 +1000 (EST)