OUPS (was: PUPS and BUPS (burp!) thoughts.....)

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Fri Jul 31 11:20:35 AEST 1998

In article by Greg Lehey:
> Are we really so many disparate people that we need two lists?  I'd
> guess that most people would be on both lists.  How about just a name
> change, to "Old UNIX Preservation Society"?
>
> Greg

I don't know, I thought that it would give people more flexibility,
and shield people from stuff they didn't want to see. So lets ask:

If you're on the PUPS list, do you want to see stuff about non PDP-11 Unixes?

If you're on the BUPS list, do you want to see stuff about PDP-11 Unixes.

Cheers all,

	Warren

	by minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au (8.8.8/8.8.8) id NAA00743
	for pups-liszt; Fri, 31 Jul 1998 13:25:22 +1000 (EST)