Thoughts...

Allison J Parent allisonp at world.std.com
Fri Jul 31 23:44:51 AEST 1998

< Then start MAKING them! Our great nation of Workers and Peasants has the
< military technology in the world! Let's show those bloodsucking capitali
< that we can make PDP-11s and VAXen better than they ever could!

They never stopped making them.  Mentec has some really fast 11s.

Mike, take a prozac and chill.  It's all that capitalism that is making
all of those old PDP-11s and such available in the first place.  This
place is for unix and it's heirs and relations not political ranting.
We can argue better, first, cleanest, purity after we have captured the
code and preserved it from loss.

Allison

	by minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au (8.8.8/8.8.8) id CAA03203
	for pups-liszt; Sat, 1 Aug 1998 02:28:37 +1000 (EST)