Part of PUPS Archive via FTP

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Mon Mar 2 11:41:16 AEST 1998

All,
	To show you what I'm thinking of for the CD-ROM version of the
PUPS archive, I've put the unlicensed parts up for anonymous ftp at:

	ftp://minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au/pub/PDP-11/PUPS_Archive/

I've kept the directory structure intact, but you won't find any files
that require a source license. I'd appreciate any comments. Note that
there's a directory called Trees missing. It will contain `exploded'
trees for v6, v7 and 2.11BSD.

The Lists directory is interesting: it contains tar vtf listings of all
tarballs in the archive, with added checksums so you can determine identical
files in multiple tarballs.

This is all rough cut at the moment, so don't treat anything as unchangeable.

	Warren