Full Steam Ahead with License

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Tue Mar 3 12:13:33 AEST 1998

In article by Greg Lehey:
> >> It looks like we may be able to permit credit cards and Intl Money Orders.
>
> I would think that you should add MasterCard to that list, possibly
> instead of Amexco.
>
> Where do we go from here?  Can we start to bombard [Dion] with
> license applications?
> Greg

Dion sent me this suggestion:

	So I guess what we have is this:
	1. Prospective licensee gets the license from [PUPS] website.
	2. He signs and sends to SCO and sends his $100 to SF PO box.
	3. Someone here [at SCO] lets [PUPS] know that he is a licensee.
	4. [PUPS] can send him the source code  (and charge a fee for that
   	   as you see fit).

SCO wants the license on paper. I asked him for the final license in a
form suitable for printing, e.g PostScript, PDF, Word format (gasp!).

Greg's suggestion about MasterCard went to Dion as well. I guess we just
have to sit back & wait until we get the word (and the final license)
from Dion.

As soon as I have all the details, there will be a description of the
steps you need to perform in order to get a license placed on the PUPS
home page.

Cheers all,

	Warren