PUPS Volunteers list

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Wed Mar 4 07:49:10 AEST 1998

All,
	I've just created a SMALL mailing list for those people who have
volunteered to write CD-ROMs, cut tapes etc. so we can distribute the
software covered by the up-coming SCO source license.

If you had volunteered but didn't receive any email about it today, please
mail me back as I've missed you somehow.

Still waiting on Dion re the final license document and the questions
regarding Mastercard and `intermediate' CPUs.

Cheers all,

	Warren