Just got V7 going on 11/83...

Daniel A. Seagraves DSEAGRAV at toad.xkl.com
Fri Mar 6 06:23:21 AEST 1998

I just got V7 to load on my 11/83.  Killes 2 hours playing wump.
Who says you need grpahics for games?
:)

Anyway, I know there's no source liscense yet, but can I get someone to
build a kernel for me?  I wouldn't have to see source...  It'd be real neat
to hang this off a termserver and allow telnets...  I'm gonna do that
with my RSTS box real soon, the only limitation here is that V7 is only built
with support for the console.

I have the V7 image downloaded from DEC.  I kermitted it to the 83, and did
COPY v7.DSK/FILE DL0:/DEVICE
It truncated something, but FSCK says the pack is fine.
I have to load RT-11 from the MSCP, then say BOOT/FOR DL0: to start V7, though
because if I tell the ROM to load DL0, it dies saying the disk isn't bootable.
But at least it runs!
-------