Just in from Dion

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Tue Mar 10 10:40:59 AEST 1998

Guys,
	Just got this in from Dion re the license. No word as to date of
availability yet, I did say `we're waiting....' though.

I sent Dion a draft set of instructions on how to get the license.
Part of his return email goes:

	> 4. For AUTHORIZED COUNTRY, I suggest writing:
	>
	>       All countries not excluded by Section 5.2

	Yes, very good.  I have no idea how to find that damned
	govt list.  I think our reference is out of date but who

	> 5. You need to list the DESIGNATED CPUs. [Do we? I can't see where
	>    on the draft to fill this in] If you have PDP-11 hardware,
	>    list the number and models of PDP-11s, e.g

	No, it doesnt say that.  It says that on our request, you must
	furnish the list, but we dont demand it up front.  In practice,
	I doubt we will ever ask anyone to furnish this, much less
	do an on-site visit.  Of course, it might be a fun way to
	win a trip to Australia if I volunteer to go on a tour to
	see that our highly valuable intellectual property is
	being treated right... ;-)

That sounds good to me.

	Warren