SCO PDP-11 Licenses Available

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Wed Mar 11 13:52:01 AEST 1998

Most of you on the PUPS mailing list should have received notice that SCO
are now selling the PDP-11 Unix source licenses we have been waiting so long
for. If not, details are on the PUPS web page, and at:

	http://minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au/PUPS/getlicense.html

We only have 6 volunteers ready to write media (CDs, tapes) holding the
archive of PDP-11 Unix material. Anybody else want to volunteer?

SCO will let us set up password-protected ftp sites. I will set up the
PUPS archive here for password-protected ftp. Would anybody else be prepared
to mirror this and also provide password-protected ftp? I'd like one
in the US and one in Europe.

Cheers all,

	Warren