T-shirt for SCO Unix Licenses

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Wed Mar 18 13:13:09 AEST 1998

In article by Joerg Micheel:
> Warren writes:
>
> # I had this idea for a t-shirt to celebrate the release of the SCO PDP-11
> # licenses. The front says:
> #
> #                            I am
> #                           LEGALLY
> #                         CONTAMINATED
> #                           by UNIX
> #
> # The back has as much kernel source code as you can print on a t-shirt.
> # Near the middle is the comment /* You are not expected to understand this */
>
> Hey, hey! Gotta make a reference to the original artwork! :-)
>
> 	Joerg

I should say (and Joerg reminds me) that he & Harti sent me a t-shirt
a couple of years ago with a copy of boot/login sequence of V7 on the
front, and the section of the V6 kernel with the comment above on the
back. I wear it quite a bit, and my fiancee likes it too, but probably
for other reasons.

Thanks Joerg!

	Warren