BSD Network Version 2 upload

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Tue Nov 24 13:27:57 AEST 1998

In article by Michael Sokolov:
>    Warren Toomey <wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au> writes:
> > I'll check with SCO [what their stance is on the Net/2 tape]
>
>    That's a good idea. Please let us know what they say.

Dion at SCO doesn't even know what Net/2 is. I've sent him some details.
He wants to know exactly what the settlement was between USL and UCB in
regards to the Net/2 tape. I don't have the exact particulars here
(just a News article from Keith Bostic), so I've asked Kirk if he could
give me the exact ruling. I'll pass on any words from SCO to the mailing
list as I receive them.

	Warren