Found 4BSD tapes at last

J. Joseph Max Katz jkatz at cpio.net
Fri Oct 9 02:21:56 AEST 1998

We may have some equipment at my workplace we can use. We're in
San Jose, he's in Berkeley, 50-70 miles in the other direction. I
need to get clearence from the boss, first, though.

-Jon

   Jonathan Katz, CEO CPIO Networks, Inc.
     (408) 569-7092 [ ] jkatz at cpio.net
       http://www.cpio.net [ ] "offering OpenBSD
         technical support, on-site Unix and
           network security services and training."