My mail screw-up

Michael Sokolov mxs46 at k2.scl.cwru.edu
Thu Jan 7 09:42:41 AEST 1999

Hello everyone,

Sorry for being away from the list lately, the machine I was doing my E-mail on
(harrier.Uznet.NET) has been down for several days, and I have to assume that
it's down forever. I have moved my mail back to my old address
<mxs46 at k2.scl.cwru.edu>.

If any of you have sent any mail to msokolov at harrier.Uznet.NET in the past
several days, please resend it to mxs46 at k2.scl.cwru.edu, since
harrier.Uznet.NET is probably down forever and everything in my mailbox is
lost. (I have recovered the missed pups mail via the archive.)

Sorry for this screw-up, but it's not my fault, I'm not that machine's admin.
(The admin is Stacy Minkin, whom I can't contact because his address is also
obviously on that machine.)

Sincerely,
Michael Sokolov
Cellular phone: 216-217-2579
ARPA Internet SMTP mail: mxs46 at k2.scl.cwru.edu

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.1/8.9.1) id OAA16866
	for pups-liszt; Thu, 7 Jan 1999 14:39:00 +1100 (EST)