Quasijarus Project Status Report

Michael Sokolov mxs46 at k2.scl.cwru.edu
Fri Jan 15 08:50:01 AEST 1999

Dear PUPS/TUHS members,

I have just finished SCCS-reconstructing /usr/src/sys. Amazingly (and to CSRG's
credit) the history has been preserved very well, and I have SCCS-recostructed
almost every file in the kernel. There are only a few lost SCCS files. For the
list see:

http://minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au/Quasijarus/sccs.html

If you know anything about these files, please contact me ASAP!

Also when I SCCS-reconstructed the /usr/src/sys/tahoe* subdirs, I had to take a
step back. In the currently shipping release, 4.3BSD-Quasijarus0, these subdirs
are identical to the ones on the 4.3BSD-Tahoe+HCX-9 tape. However, in the
current master source tree they have been stepped back to the original
4.3BSD-Tahoe tape. For the explanation of this decision, see:

http://minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au/Quasijarus/arch.html

Sincerely,
Michael Sokolov
Cellular phone: 216-217-2579
ARPA Internet SMTP mail: mxs46 at k2.scl.cwru.edu

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.1/8.9.1) id OAA22468
	for pups-liszt; Fri, 15 Jan 1999 14:50:07 +1100 (EST)