Old pic of ken and dmr

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo tih at Hamartun.Priv.NO
Thu Jan 21 15:28:07 AEST 1999

Warren Toomey <wkt at henry.cs.adfa.edu.au> writes:

> 	Patrick Regan, from Bell Labs, has sent in a 2M jpg of
> Ken and Dennis at the console of a PDP-11/20, around 1970.

That's neat!  I've got a very good print of it here (that huge Epson
color inkjet printer we bought at work really does a good job with the
expensive "photo quality" paper in it), and will frame it and hang it
on the wall of my basement machine room in my home.  However (and my
ignorance is showing now, I know) who is whom in the picture?

-tih
--
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.  --Niles Crane, "Frasier"

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.1/8.9.1) id CAA19503
	for pups-liszt; Fri, 22 Jan 1999 02:20:54 +1100 (EST)