UNIX V6 Enhancements/Games

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.edu.au
Wed Jan 27 08:38:32 AEST 1999

In article by alejandro gonzalez:

> Reading the Unix Summary, I have noticed that some packages are
> distributed as Enhancements: Like TROFF, or some of the Games, and not in
> the orginial distribution
>
> The Unix System the comes with the tapes does not come with Man, Troff,
> etc.. Is any of this extra stuff in the Pups Archive? If so, Where?
>
> Alex

All we have are the tapes as donated to us by Dennis Ritchie and Ken
Wellsch. I don't know if a copy of the enhancements still exist. However,
they may have been part of PWB UNIX, which was around at the same time as
Research UNIX. Have a look in the Distributions/usdl section for PWB UNIX.

	Warren

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.1/8.9.1) id JAA18317
	for pups-liszt; Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:42:50 +1100 (EST)