copies of old AT&T licenses

Eugene Kim eekim at eekim.com
Tue Feb 22 07:57:27 AEST 2000

I'm looking for copies of old AT&T licenses for a book I'm writing on the
history of free software.  I'm most interested in the source licenses to
UNIX V6 and V7 -- I'd like to examine the wording difference between the
two -- but I'd be interested in obtaining copies of licenses for all
versions, both source and binary.  If anyone has copies they'd be willing
to make available to me, or if anyone knows where I can get copies, I'd
really appreciate the information.  Thanks!

-Eugene

--
+=== Eugene Eric Kim ===== eekim at eekim.com ===== http://www.eekim.com/ ===+
|       "Writer's block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they        |