Good news on the Ancient UNIX License front

sjm sethm at loomcom.com
Tue May 9 08:02:40 AEST 2000

Hello all,

I've just received this mail from SCO.  I think it's appropriate to
post here.

Apparently we can expect the Ancient UNIX License available on the
SCO website by Friday (U.S. Pacific Time, I would suspect).  Very
good news indeed!

Included message follows:

--
"As a general rule, the man in the habit of murdering  | Seth Morabito
bookbinders, though he performs a distinct service     | sethm at loomcom.com