PDP-11 Processor features/options (was HELP PDP-11 instruction)

johnh at psych.usyd.edu.au johnh at psych.usyd.edu.au
Thu May 11 09:23:18 AEST 2000

I have updated my web page, fixing a few typos, and made more distinctions
between various processors, along with a table of 'obscure instructions'.

	http://www.psych.usyd.edu.au/pdp-11/table.html

Does anyone out there know the internal implementation details of the J11
chip. I assume it's micro sequenced, but what is the micro word length?

PS

I have found the 'PDP-11 Family Differences Table' (in the PDP-11 Architecture
Handbook and others) to be wrong in several places.

						Regards John

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id PAA82835
	for pups-liszt; Thu, 11 May 2000 15:56:31 +1000 (EST)