Installing an OS on my little friendly VAX-11.

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Thu May 25 13:44:52 AEST 2000

Warren Toomey <wkt at cs.adfa.edu.au> wrote:

> I'd recommend you look into the Quasijarus project at
> http://minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au/Quasijarus/
>
> and join their mailing list by sending a request to Michael Sokolov:
> msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG

Thanks, Warren, for helping me out with awareness-raising! I have to disappoint
Jeff a little bit, though, that 4.3BSD-Quasijarus support for BabyVAXen is
still a while away, but trust me, we will get there some day! But my project
pages and mailing list are definitely a tremendous resource.

--
Michael Sokolov		Harhan Engineering Laboratory
Public Service Agent	International Free Computing Task Force

Phone: +1-214-824-7693 (Harhan Eng Lab office)
E-mail: msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG (ARPA TCP/SMTP) (UUCP coming soon)

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA36284
	for pups-liszt; Thu, 25 May 2000 18:45:11 +1000 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)