[pups] very strange problems with 2.11BSD tcp/ip stack

jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Wed Apr 18 07:32:53 AEST 2001

On 17 Apr, Edward Brocklesby wrote:

> I've been using the 2.11BSD tcp/ip stack fine for weeks, but now, just when
> we move it to a new host, its been very flaky..
[...]
> the problem seems to be with packets arriving and being processed out of
> order..
I had exactely the same problem on my 11/73 with a DELQA running
2.11BSD. I noticed this after I reconfigured the qe0 interface and the
routes while the system was up and running. It disapeared after I had
to powercycle the machine for other reasons.
--

tschüß,
         Jochen

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id IAA40135
	for pups-liszt; Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:30:41 +1000 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)