[pups] V6 and Supnik-simulator

Markus E Leypold leypold at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Apr 20 18:15:44 AEST 2001

 > Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 09:37:28 +0200 (CEST)
 > From: Wolfgang Helbig <helbig at Informatik.BA-Stuttgart.DE>
 > Cc: pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au
 >
 > >  > If the following  README sounds interesting to you, maybe we can
 > >  > arrange to put a tar ball of it onto minnie?
 > >  >
 > >  > I also prepared postscript files of the V6-documentation.
 > >  > Anyone interested?
 > >

 > > Yes, me in example :-). I wonder wether you could give them to dmr to be
 > > placed just at the side of the v7 docs, or wether you could put it
 > > into the archive?
 >
 > I asked Dennis, and he told me, the best place for those directories
 > is the minnie archive. So I'd like to put it there, but don't know how to.

Well -- send a mail to warren k tomey (wkt at .... -- you'll find him in
the mailing list). He has been building the archive and might tell
you, how to transfer the files. Since PUPS-archive has an incoming
directory, I think, it might be, that ftp-'put' to incoming will
work. Warren or some other archive maintainer can pick it from there,
and place it in the proper directories.

Ask Warren. He is the one who should know.

Regards -- Markus

PS: Somehow I know your name. You haven't written a book by chance?

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id TAA59510
	for pups-liszt; Fri, 20 Apr 2001 19:00:17 +1000 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)