[pups] 2.11BSD networking on simulator

Per Andersson pa at cdg.chalmers.se
Sun Feb 4 07:10:48 AEST 2001

On Sat, 3 Feb 2001, Richard Donkin wrote:

> "Steven M. Schultz" wrote:
> >         I use BSD/OS myself, but FreeBSD works very nicely also.  I've not
> >         tried it with linux.
>
> Could you let me know the FreeBSD and Begemot P11 versions you were
> using? (Anyone
> else who has a working combination, feel free to jump in!)

This might not be state-of-the-art (but thats not the point anyway), I'm
running p11 version 2.5 on an FreeBSD 3.4 machine and it works ok, the main
problem I have found is that after a while the clock starts to run slow,
at the momement it thinks it's christmas eve (after beeing up about 130 days).

	/Per Andersson

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id JAA54943
	for pups-liszt; Sun, 4 Feb 2001 09:25:12 +1100 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)