[pups] 2.11BSD networking on simulator

Robin Birch robin at ruffnready.co.uk
Sun Feb 4 09:45:42 AEST 2001

In message <Pine.GSO.4.32.0102032157010.4898-100000 at wilfer4.cdg.chalmers
.se>, Per Andersson <pa at cdg.chalmers.se> writes

>On Sat, 3 Feb 2001, Richard Donkin wrote:
>
>> "Steven M. Schultz" wrote:
>> >         I use BSD/OS myself, but FreeBSD works very nicely also.  I've not
>> >         tried it with linux.
>>
>> Could you let me know the FreeBSD and Begemot P11 versions you were
>> using? (Anyone
>> else who has a working combination, feel free to jump in!)
>
>This might not be state-of-the-art (but thats not the point anyway), I'm
>running p11 version 2.5 on an FreeBSD 3.4 machine and it works ok, the main
>problem I have found is that after a while the clock starts to run slow,
>at the momement it thinks it's christmas eve (after beeing up about 130 days).
>

>       /Per Andersson

Hi,
Harti Brandt, the guy who wrote this package is shortly (I hope :-))
going to release a new version that includes a clock patch that Steve
Schultz dreamt up.

Regards

Robin

Currently running P11 on linux
Robin Birch     robin at ruffnready.co.uk

M1ASU/2E0ARJ/M5ABD     Old computers and radios always welcome

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id KAA55275
	for pups-liszt; Sun, 4 Feb 2001 10:50:10 +1100 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)