[pups] board id help and another Ultrix-11 update

David C. Jenner djenner at halcyon.com
Mon Feb 19 04:08:26 AEST 2001

Bill,

The DSD card is likely for a DSD 880 system, which has one 8" floppy
and one (8"?) Winchester drive.  The combo emulates an RX02 and a
couple of RL01/RL02 drives.  The controller card is basically useless
unless you have the DSD chassis with the floppy, harddrive, and custom
electronics.  The DSD 880 is not uncommon, so you might be able to
find one around.

Dave