[pups] Stray Interupts

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.edu.au
Fri Feb 23 09:15:00 AEST 2001

In article by Bill Gunshannon:

> Has anyone run into a problem with stray interupts when using RP type
> disks with the Supnik emulator??  While I am  not sure they cause any
> real problem, they are an annoyance and do clutter up the console
> terminal.  May need to figure out how to come up with a remote TTY
> and start doing my work (especially kermiting) from there.

Are the stray interrupts being reported by the Ultrix kernel or the
simulator itself. If the latter, you can always edit out the offending
printfs.

Cheers,
	Warren

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.3/8.9.3) id MAA11456
	for pups-liszt; Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:53:26 +1100 (EST)
	(envelope-from owner-pups at minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au)