[pups] DEC Ultrix-11 V3.1

Fred N. van Kempen Fred.van.Kempen at microwalt.nl
Wed Feb 28 06:01:50 AEST 2001

All,

Just a note to let you know that I am making good progress on
getting my modified Ultrix-11 V3.1 up and running.  I'll be
uploading disk images of various MicroPDP-11 (/23, /53, /73,
/83) based systems for you to enjoy :)

Most of all, I should be able to run TK50 install tapes again as
of next week, given my working 11/83 with TK50.

Many thanks go to Bill Gunshannon for the initial image (I could
not get my boot tapes to work), Warren Toomey for letting me play
lots with VTserver and integrating it into Ultrix, Kees Stravers
for giving me the hardware I needed, and, of course, to The
Wanderer for figuring out my hardware problemns with me :)

Cheers,
	Fred

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com