[pups] The Software Tools Virtual Operating System

Bill Gunshannon bill at cs.scranton.edu
Wed Oct 31 21:56:23 AEST 2001

I know this is somewhat off topic, but there is a connection.

I am trying to track down a copy of the distribution of:
   The Software Tools Virtual Operating System

The last known repository of the complete system was apparently USENIX.
They have been unable to find a copy anywhere up to this point, so I'm
asking here as there must be many long time members in this group.

Does anyone still have a copy of this and could I possibly get it??
I really need to find a copy for a project I want to work on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bill

bill at cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |