[pups] PDP/11 Emulator for MacOS 9?

Frank Wortner frank at wortner.com
Wed Apr 3 05:40:16 AEST 2002

Since I'm no longer employed,  I don't have access to any Unix or Windows
boxes to run a PDP/11 emulator.  I do have my home computer: a G4 Mac
running MacOS 9.1.  Are there any precompiled PDP/11 emulator binaries out
there?  I've found a nice PDP/8 emulator,  but so far the PDP/11 has eluded
me.  I'd like to be able to boot up PDP/11 Unix when the nostalgia urge hits
me.

Oh, BTW,  if you know of any jobs in the New York City (NY, NY USA) area for
a 20-year veteran system administrator,  I'd love to hear from you!
--
Frank

"They haven't got Brains,  any of them,  only grey fluff that's blown into
their heads by mistake,  and they don't Think."
* Eeyore,  "The House at Pooh Corner"