[TUHS] Oops.

Andru Luvisi luvisi at andru.sonoma.edu
Thu Dec 12 15:59:37 AEST 2002

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> Hello again from Gregg C Levine
> Yes, I know, I just finished reading, and replying to your message. And
> do you know which Doctor, the Brigadier was talking to?

I think it was Jon Pertwee, but it could have been Tom Baker.  Definitely
not Patrick Throughton.  I remember thinking it was funny when I saw it,
but it didn't get into my sig list until many years later when fortune(6)
fed it to me one day at login and I decided to add it, so my memory's a
bit fuzzy.

Andru
--
Andru Luvisi, Programmer/Analyst

Quote Of The Moment:
  I'm not normal.  I know it.  I don't care!
       - Ace Of Base