[TUHS] re: Raise of interrupt level necessary

Ian King iking at windows.microsoft.com
Tue Dec 17 07:43:56 AEST 2002

Yes, I have v6 running on an 11/34; it's amazing how easy it is to
corrupt the filesystem.  :-)  One of these days, I need to dd another
fresh system disk (RK05) off my "sacred copy" of a PUPS image (tediously
transferred via 9600 baud serial using Warren's excellent vtserver
tools).  In any case, why do you ask?  - Ian