[pups] missing space in 2.11_rp_unknown

Steven M. Schultz sms at 2BSD.COM
Thu Feb 28 09:25:22 AEST 2002

Hello again -

> From: Christian Groessler <cpg at aladdin.de>
> >	Mmmm, I wonder if the problems you were having  were caused by
> >	/dev not being correctly populated.
>
> Maybe. I noticed they're missing and recreated them by hand. Perhaps I
> made a mistake there.

	It would be easy enough to do - or perhaps a critical one was
	left out.    Filesystems without device nodes can be moved
	with a 'tar' pipeline but the root filesystem is special.

> It's a problem of the p11 emulator I use. I got a patch off-list which
> fixed it. It was some signed/unsigned thing.

	Ah ha!

> Regarding the patchlevels, how do I find out which patchlevel my
> system is at?

	Look at the /VERSION file.  The first or second line will have
	the patchlevel.   That file's updated by each patch.

	Cheers,
	Steven