[TUHS] 4.4BSD-Lite binaries for SPARC and PMAX

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Fri Feb 22 01:59:04 AEST 2002

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 08:22:17AM -0600, Jeffrey S. Sharp wrote:

> Also, be aware that many shippers will not insure international shipments.
> If a UPS worker knows that the contents of a particular truck are not
> insured, how do you think he/she would treat them?
This is an other reason I thought about, but did not write it down...
I am sure I can get a 6250 BPI 9 track tape here in Germany,
possibly from a friend in my city, but then there is still the
shipping problem...

> Someone in the USA surely has an appropriate tape drive.  With the list's
> permission, I'd like to ask the members of the classiccmp and SunRescue
> lists for help.  To whom should I direct them?
Tim Shoppa has already taken this job. Thanks to him and Mr. McKusick
for donating their precious time to this project. :-)
--

tschüß,
         Jochen